Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting started...

This is me in early January 2010 -
292 lbs
I decided to start this blog a little too late, but we'll see where it goes. I've had weight issues for most of my life and finally decided to do something about it in January of this year. So far, I've lost 94 pounds and only have 14 to go to get to my goal. Since the last few pounds are always the hardest to shed, I decided (with some encouragement) to start blogging about it to put some extra pressure on myself to stick with it and lose it!


So stay tuned, I'm going to try to post updates every Wednesday (my official weigh-in day). I'll post what has worked for me and what didn't and my thoughts on the entire process.


For the record, I started my diet on January 5, 2010 weighing in at a whopping 292 lbs. Almost 8 months later, I am down to 198.2 lbs. My goal is 185 lbs. Will I make it? Will I have any ups to go with the downs. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

1 comment: